Who are we?
Hotel Not Hotel has been a unique appearance in the market from the beginning on, due to its quirky concept and collaboration with various artists and designers. As the name suggests, Hotel Not Hotel is more than just an overnight stay. Forget anonymous hotel corridors and room numbers; we do everything differently to give our guests a unique experience.
Spread across different locations in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, you’ll find rooms in the most unique places. As an example, you can sleep in a restored Tram Cart, which was still running in Amsterdam in the 60s, or search for your room door in our Secret Bookcases. Could it get any crazier? Sure, you can sleep in a Vertical Swimming Pool or a Volkswagen Van, which was sourced all the way from Brazil.
In addition to the unique hotel concept, you’ll find exciting Food and Beverage options at both hotels. “Kevin Bacon,” our Thai restaurant known for its delicious curries and cocktails, has become the star of Amsterdam West. With the same passion and drive, “Jesús Malverde” is making inroads as the hotspot of Rotterdam. With his ambition, tacos, and dangerous Margaritas, he conquers the hearts of our guests and locals from the neighborhood.
What does your working day look like?
As a barkeeper, you will run our cocktail bar throughout the evenings. You ensure that, in addition to our waiters’ fantastic and informal service, guests can enjoy delicious cocktails, G&Ts, and much more. In addition, your presence plays an important role in the experience of our visitors. You are not only the face of the bar but also provide a piece of entertainment and are a listening ear for guests. The social aspect of our bar plays an important role in this position. Besides shaking cocktails and preparing all other drink orders, you are also responsible for stocking and cleaning the bar after closing doors. Of course, you don’t do this alone but with the rest of the team!
What are we looking for?
- You have relevant hospitality experience;
- You are a real team player, have humor and boundless energy;
- You are a star at communicating and can finish work perfectly;
- You have an eye for detail and are always looking to improve things;
- You speak Dutch and English.
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging position at a unique and memorable hotel concept;
- A flexible contract with a matching salary;
- A creative environment with young, friendly, and motivated colleagues;
- Learn from our experienced cocktail shakers and chefs.
- Not to mention the most fun staff outings on Amsterdam’s canals with all colleagues from the Hotel Not Hotel group!
Want to be part of this?
Have you become enthusiastic after reading about this vacancy? Then apply quickly by sending your CV to email@example.com. Do you have any questions about the vacancy first? Then please get in touch with Gyaan, F&B Manager, via 010 268 8092 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan