New hotspot Jesús Malverde!
This Mexican restaurant & cocktail bar with a great interior and hidden terrace is located next to Central Station and is part of Hotel Not Hotel. Jesus serves the best tacos in Rotterdam using day fresh tortillas which are prepared according to authentic Mexican recipe. Besides that, this is the only place in Rotterdam where you can eat a real Taco Al Pastor. This is Mexico’s most famous and popular streetfood and therefore cannot be missed at Jesus. On every day of the week you can walk in for breakfast and a cup of coffee besides tacos and the best Mexican inspired cocktails. Besides serving hotel guests and locals, the restaurant is also suitable for events.
As Dishwasher/kitchen assistant of Jesús Malverde you are an important and supporting piece to our cooks . Your main taks is to make sure our kitchen is clean, organised and well stocked during lunch and dinner. You help prepare a perfect mise en place and during the evening you assist with basic menu items while taking care of the dishes. At the end of the night you clean and stock the kitchen to make sure your colleagues can start well prepared the next day.
- Fully cooperate in the kitchen and perform all associated activities.
- Clean and stock the kitchen.
- Ensure good communication between kitchen and restaurant.
- Follow up on regulations in the field of HACCP, working conditions and safety.
- Correct use of checklists regarding work and hygiene.
- You take an interest in Mexican cuisine.
- You don’t need to have experience but you are eager to work and learn.
- You have a fast work pace and can handle the pressure of a full restaurant.
- You are independent, but also a real team player.
- You are stress resistant.
- You are a perfectionist.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and days.
- You can communicate in English and/or Dutch.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- A nice working environment where you can learn and grow.
- Flexible and varied working hours.
- A competitive salary.
- Staff discount in our hotels, bars & restaurants.