Who are we?
Hotel Not Hotel has been a unique appearance in the market from the beginning on, due to its quirky concept and collaboration with various artists and designers. As the name suggests, Hotel Not Hotel is more than just an overnight stay. Forget anonymous hotel corridors and room numbers; we do everything differently to give our guests a unique experience.
Spread across different locations in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, you’ll find rooms in the most unique places. As an example, you can sleep in a restored Tram Cart, which was still running in Amsterdam in the 60s, or search for your room door in our Secret Bookcases. Could it get any crazier? Sure, you can sleep in a Vertical Swimming Pool or a Volkswagen Van, which was sourced all the way from Brazil.
In addition to the unique hotel concept, you’ll find exciting Food and Beverage options at both hotels. “Kevin Bacon,” our Thai restaurant known for its delicious curries and cocktails, has become the star of Amsterdam West. With the same passion and drive, “Jesús Malverde” is making inroads as the hotspot of Rotterdam. With his ambition, tacos, and dangerous Margaritas, he conquers the hearts of our guests and locals from the neighborhood.
How does your working day look like?
Together with the external housekeeping company, you are responsible for spotless rooms and public areas in both hotels in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. You are in charge of the cleaners and are the first point of contact for our (Assistant) Hotel Managers. You are not surprised by our standard expectation for gleaming rooms because that is what you do as a standard. Besides the hotel rooms, you are also responsible for cleaning the public areas, such as the lobby and the bar. After the work from the external cleaners, you perform quality checks on the rooms to make sure that the rooms look shiny. You are also responsible for maintaining stock regarding cleaning products and room/bathroom necessities.
Who are we looking for?
- You have relevant work experience, preferably in a managerial position;
- You are a real team player, have humor and boundless energy;
- You are a star at communicating and can finish work perfectly;
- You are a self-starter and motivator to our external cleaning company;
- You have organizational skills and a helicopter view;
- You have an eye for detail and are always looking to improve our hotels;
- You speak Dutch and English fluently;
- You live close to one of our hotels in Amsterdam or Rotterdam since you are willing to travel often to both locations.
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging position at a unique and one-of-a-kind hotel concept;
- A contract for 30 – 38 hours per week with a competitive salary;
- A creative environment with young, friendly, and motivated colleagues;
- Not to mention the most fun staff outings on Amsterdam’s canals!
Want to be part of this?
Have you become enthusiastic after reading about this vacancy? Then apply quickly by sending your CV to email@example.com. Do you have any questions about the vacancy first? Then please get in touch with Mike van Beek, HR Manager, via +31 6 48 93 86 65 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan