New hotspot Jesús Malverde!
This Mexican restaurant & cocktail bar with a great interior and hidden terrace is located next to Central Station and is part of Hotel Not Hotel. Jesus serves the best tacos in Rotterdam using day fresh tortillas which are prepared according to authentic Mexican recipe. Besides that, this is the only place in Rotterdam where you can eat a real Taco Al Pastor. This is Mexico’s most famous and popular streetfood and therefore cannot be missed at Jesus. On every day of the week you can walk in for breakfast and a cup of coffee besides tacos and the best Mexican inspired cocktails. Besides serving hotel guests and locals, the restaurant is also suitable for events.
As Kitchen Employee of Jesús Malverde we are going to train you to learn all the ins and outs of our Mexican kitchen. Your main taks is to prepare all dishes and ensure that the kitchen runs smoothly during lunch and dinner. The restaurant will mainly focus on serving the best Mexican taco, but you will also be able to create culinary delights and provide multiple courses or group menus on special evenings and during events. Towards the evening you ensure a perfect mise en place and in the afternoon you already prepare various products according to our own recipes. At the end of the night you clean and stock the kitchen to make sure your colleagues can start well prepared the next day.
- Fully cooperate in the kitchen and perform all associated activities.
- Preparation and quality control of the dishes.
- Co-create new dishes and specials.
- Ensure good communication between kitchen and restaurant.
- Implementing regulations in the field of HACCP, working conditions and safety.
- Correct use of checklists regarding work and hygiene.
- You take an interest in Mexican cuisine.
- You have some basic experience in the kitchen and would like to develop further.
- You have a fast work pace and can handle the pressure of a full restaurant.
- You are independent, but also a real team player.
- You are stress resistant.
- You are a perfectionist.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and days.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and/or English.
- You live in Rotterdam or its immediate vicinity.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Flexible and varied working hours.
- A challenging and independent position.
- A full-time or part-time contract.
- A competitive salary.
- Staff discount in our hotels, bars & restaurants.
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan